Effective date: January 13, 2022
1. WHO WE ARE
Lady Elisa V. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website https://www.ladyelisav.com.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to ladyelisav.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Netherlands
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Lady Elisa V., accessible from https://www.ladyelisav.com.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
3. WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION AND CONSENT
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
7. EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
8. GOOGLE RECAPTCHA
Google reCAPTCHA” (hereinafter “reCAPTCHA”) is implemented on our websites. This service is provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre
Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
We use reCHAPTA on our websites to prevent various types of data processing abuse attempts (e.g. phishing). reCHAPTA analyzes various
information of the respective visitor (e.g. IP address, mouse movements of the user, length of stay on the website). By using reCAPTCHA, data is
transferred to Google, which is used to determine whether the visitor is a human being or a (spam) bot.
The data processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its web offers against abusive
automated spying, against spam as well as protecting third parties against such attacks.
You can read which data is collected by Google and what this data is used for at https://policies.google.com/privacy.
9. WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
10. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
11. WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
12. WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
13. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
15. CONTACT US
- By email: email@example.com